Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
If for any reason you wish to return your merchandise, we will refund, replace, or exchange any item(s) within 14 days of the delivery date. All returned items must be unworn and undamaged (unless there is a manufacturer’s defect) in the original boxes along with the original certificates where applicable. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return. Returned items are subject to a 30% re-stocking fee.
Please note that pierced earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a return authorization number. You may also create a support ticket here.
2. Place the original invoice, original certificates (if applicable) along with the item(s) you are returning. Important: All ORIGINAL diamond certificates (where applicable) and a copy of the original invoice must be included with the package in order for a full refund to be issued. Any package missing the original certificate(s) will be charged a fee of $200.00 per original certificate with no exceptions.
3. All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer. We will not accept C.O.D. shipments.
4. For your protection, we advise that you insure the package for the full amount of the items you are returning plus shipping charges. Phenomenal Image is not responsible for items lost or damaged while en route back to us.
On your original invoice, if the price of the item you are returning is listed as:
Less than $500: You can use any carrier to ship your return package.
More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500).
4. Mail your returned item to:
Phenomenal Image – Boutique
Returns Department RMA # (We will assign you a number)
Post Office Box 16216
Houston, TX 77222–6216
Make sure to keep your return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Phenomenal Image.
5. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
6. All payments will be refunded the same way as paid (For example, payments received by credit card will be refunded the same way).
7. Returned items are subject to a 30% restocking fee. This will be deducted from your refund.
Please allow 5-10 business days for processing after a return is received.
All items are subject to a 30% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund.
Refunds on Shipping and Handling
We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your jewelry item is in new condition, you may exchange your jewelry item of equal value Please note that pierced earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable.
You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Please follow the instructions on How to Return an Item to send us your item.
Once your new, unused item is received, you will be issued a store credit for which you may apply toward the purchase of a new item.