Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
When you access this site and consent, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use. This includes all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- You have permission to download one copy of any materials (information or software) we offer on any of Phenomenal Image’s websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy any materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Phenomenal Image’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Phenomenal Image at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information provided by Phenomenal Image (“we”, “us”, or “our”) on boutique.phenomenalimage.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.
In no event shall Phenomenal Image or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Phenomenal Image’s Internet site, even if Phenomenal Image or a Phenomenal Image authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Phenomenal Image’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Phenomenal Image does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Phenomenal Image may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
6. External Links
This Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
Phenomenal Image has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Phenomenal Image of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Phenomenal Image’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions for using our website, do not use this site.
Version 3.0 – May 23, 2021